- Bonus dice from stunts apply to the whole of a flurry. Likewise, you only get the motes/wp once for the whole flurry.
- Solar aren’t forced to use Sunlight-thematics for their visual effects. After all, most of their Charms are just an extension of their own skill (talk with the Storyteller about the exact changes)
- Depending on the reasoning, in and out of the game, exchanging of a few charms or even a partial rebuilding of characters might be allowed.
- Training times are more like guidelines than rules. You need to tell the Storyteller, why they should be cut short, though.
- Likewise, the requirements for advanced crafting skills only tell you what you should have to not get any problems during crafting, not what you need to learn the craft.
- It is possible to raise backgrounds over 3 without the use of Bonus Points during character generation